• A Little Piece Of Heaven •
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[E]pisode [3]: [A]fter Hell. [A]nother Heaven.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Ze topic inne Angliche

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Cooper Godfrey

Masculin
I say : It's a new dawn, it's a new day, and I'm feeling good.

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Ze topic inne Angliche Left_bar_bleue61/100Ze topic inne Angliche Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

Ze topic inne Angliche Empty
MessageSujet: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil - 14:48

Le principest tout simple: on écrit une histoire en Anglais... What?^^ C'est-à-dire: Je vais commencer une histoire en Anglais et les membres devront ensuite la continuer, toujours en Anglais? Toi y en comprendre?

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lifeisasitcom.livejournal.com/
Shelby Donohue
Even Perfection Is Imperfect •

Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Ze topic inne Angliche Left_bar_bleue75/100Ze topic inne Angliche Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...: I hope you'll be back

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil - 14:52

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning.

[Désolé mais j'suis à la masse donc ce que j'écris n'a aucun sens ^^]
http://www.e-monsite.com/amstramgram/accueil.html
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Cooper Godfrey

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Ze topic inne Angliche Left_bar_bleue61/100Ze topic inne Angliche Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil - 14:54

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me.

(Really Smile)
Shelby Donohue

Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Ze topic inne Angliche Left_bar_bleue75/100Ze topic inne Angliche Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil - 14:56

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband.
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Cooper Godfrey

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil - 15:53

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 21:35

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom.

Cool ce jeu. ^^''
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Cooper Godfrey

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 21:41

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?"
Shelby Donohue

Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 21:44

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!"
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Cooper Godfrey

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 21:54

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****."
Shelby Donohue

Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 21:57

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****." She turned her flask face toward the wall, "Oooh he's so cuuuute ! Is he your friend ? Maybe your boyfriend isn't he ?"
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Cooper Godfrey

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 22:01

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****." She turned her flask face toward the wall, "Oooh he's so cuuuute ! Is he your friend ? Maybe your boyfriend isn't he ?""Not my boyfriend sorry. So you won't have to seduce him. Disappointed?"
Shelby Donohue

Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 22:05

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****." She turned her flask face toward the wall, "Oooh he's so cuuuute ! Is he your friend ? Maybe your boyfriend isn't he ?""Not my boyfriend sorry. So you won't have to seduce him. Disappointed?" "Seduce ? What's this ? I don't seduce men, I f**ck them, as I did it with you're husband my dear ! "
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Ze topic inne Angliche Icon_minitime

Ze topic inne Angliche
Page 1 sur 1